BondDesk Group LLC
(Redirected from BondDesk Group)
- In October 1995, BondDesk Trading began as Bond Exchange LLC.
- In October 1999, The current BondDesk entity was founded with investments from Goldman Sachs, UBS PaineWebber and Spear Leads & Kellogg, LLC.
- In July 2000, A.G. Edwards, ABN Amro, Bank of America, RBC Dain Rauscher, Raymond James, TD Waterhouse, Wachovia joined as equity partners.
- BondDesk ATS commenced operations in October 2000 and grew by way of company acquisitions.
- In August 2001, the firm acquires TIPS LLC.
- In October 2001, BondDesk acquires BondNexus. 
- The company acquires MPA Technologies in September 2002.
- In January 2005, BondDesk acquires TechHackers LLC. 
- In July 2006, Advent International acquires a majority interest in BondDesk.
Products and Services
BondDesk Group's products include the following:
- BondDesk Direct, which allows users to access fixed income inventories in the United States;
- BD Institutional, which delivers live and executable multi-dealer fixed-income offerings;
- Trader WorkStation, a real-time position keeping and trading system;
- Liaison WorkStation, which enables users to access fixed-income liquidity pools in the United States;
- Advisor WorkStation, which delivers decision support tools.
- BondDesk Alternative Trading System, which connects broker-dealers through a centralized marketplace;
- MPA Workstation, a fixed-income decision-support solution;
- BD Syndicate, a municipal underwriting platform;
- Decision Analytics, an enterprise-wide fixed-income client portfolio review and reporting system.
- Kim Bang, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Campfield, President, BondDesk Trading LLC
- Tal Elyashiv, Head of Technology
- Jan Mayle, Head of Product Management and President of TIPS and TechHackers
- Greg Stockett, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer