Broadway Technology, LLC
|Broadway Technology, LLC|
|Key People||Tyler Moeller, Co-Founder & CEO|
|Products||Financial trading solutions for electronic fixed income markets|
The company has employees in five countries with headquarters located in New York and Austin.
As of October of 2011, Broadway had been profitable every year since its inception in 2003.
In July, 2012, Broadway moved its headquarters to 140 Broadway in New York's financial district. 
The firm was founded in 2003 in New York.
In December 2011, Broadway Technology announced that it was accepting strategic minority investment from top-tier banks including Goldman Sachs. Broadway Technology planned to use the additional capital to expand its global operations, increase its portfolio of financial software and broaden its investment in its patented technologies.
Products and Services
Broadway Technology has suite of products including the TOC 3.1 platform for building and deploying distributed enterprise applications. The firm has integrated services providing research, risk management, operations and IT support.
- Tyler Moeller, Co-Founder, CEO and Board Member
- Joshua Walsky, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer and Board Member
- Jonathan Fieldman, Jonathan Fieldman is Chief Operating Officer
- David Meeker, Principal and Director of Austin Headquarters
- Mary Chung, Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing