|Occupation||President and COO|
|Location||Atlanta, GA USA|
Charles Vice has been president of IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. since October 2005 and chief operating officer since July 2001. Vice oversees operations at ICE, including market and business development and customer support activities.
Vice's previous experience includes working as a marketing director at the Continental Power Exchange, Inc. in 1994. He also provided consulting services to energy firms as a principal with Energy Management Associates for five years. From 1985 to 1988, Vice was a systems analyst with Electronic Data Systems.
- SUMMARY OF WRITTEN TESTIMONY OF CHARLES A. VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE, INC.
- ↑ Charles A. Vice Promoted to President of ICE. Techlinks.net.
- ↑ POSITION KEEPING. Wathers.
- ↑ ICE web site. IntercontinentalExchange.
- ↑ UA Honors Six Distinguished Engineering Fellows. University of Alabama News.
- ↑ Investing With Your Alma Mater: The University of Alabama. The Motley Fool.
- ↑ SUMMARY OF WRITTEN TESTIMONY OF CHARLES A. VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE, INC.. U.S. House of Representatives.