Chicago Trading Company
|CTC Trading Group, L.L.C. (dba Chicago Trading Company)|
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) is a proprietary market-making firm with floor and electronic operations in the derivatives market. They provide pricing and liquidity on all U.S. derivatives exchanges.
Chicago Trading Company was founded in 1995.
Products and Services
Chicago Trading Company is a DPM, specialist or primary market maker on the following exchanges; Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the American Stock Exchange (AMEX), the CME Group including the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) as well as Eurex, International Securities Exchange (ISE), Boston Options Exchange (BOX) and OneChicago. CTC is also known as a lead market maker (LMM) for all the major equity index options listed at the CBOE.
CTC is also responsible for the following markets:
- DPM for SPDR options
- Specialist for NDX and MNX
- LMM supporting E-mini options on the S&P 500 and the Russell 2000 Index
- Primary market maker for 5-year, 10-year, and 30-year U.S. Treasury options
- LMM for S&P 500 three-month variance futures contract and Dow Jones VIX futures contract
- LMM for eurodollar options