IMC Financial Markets
|IMC Financial Markets|
|Headquarters||Amsterdam, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Zug.|
|Products||Proprietary Trading, Asset Management|
IMC Financial Markets, part of IMC Group, is one of the world’s most active proprietary trading firms and a key market maker in various products listed on exchanges throughout the world. The IMC Group is a global financial organization, made up of IMC Financial Markets and IMC Asset Management, located in Amsterdam, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Zug.
IMC Financial Markets Chicago was established in 2000 and is now IMC’s largest office outside Amsterdam.
Products and Services
- Rob Defares, Co-CEO and Founder
- Wiet Pot, Co-CEO of IMC Group
- Osi S. Lilian, Chief Financial Officer and Member of Management Board
- J. C. Rietvelt, Head of Business Development and Member of the Management Board
- Steve Gaston, Chief Compliance Officer at IMC Financial Markets - Chicago
- Emir Al-Rawi, Managing Director