INTL FCStone Inc.
|INTL FCStone Inc.|
|Key People||Sean O'Connor, CEO; Scott Branch, President|
|Products||Execution, clearing and advisory services in commodities, capital markets, currencies, and asset management|
INTL FCStone Inc. is the parent company of Des Moines registered futures commission merchant (FCM) and clearing member FCStone, LLC. In 2009, International Assets Holding Corporation and FCStone Group merged to form a global financial services firm.
INTL FCStone Inc. began as Saul Stone and Company, founded by a door-to-door egg wholesaler.
Former president Paul G. (Pete) Anderson retired in October 2012, leaving the position vacant until COO Scott Branch was appointed. Currently, the office of chief operating officer remains vacant. 
Products and Services
- Proprietary Integrated Risk Management Program (IRMP)
- Exchange and OTC execution and clearing services
- Physical trading in base metals, precious metals and grains
- Global foreign exchange and currency payment service
- Asset management
- Equities market-making
- Securities execution and trading
- Investment banking advisory services
- FC Stone, LLC - NFA ID 0300861