JLN Interest Rates
|JLN Interest Rates|
|Key People||Christine Nielsen, editor|
|Products||news and information source on interest rates|
JLN Interest Rates focuses on fixed income and credit derivatives issues and news. The free weekly email newsletter and companion blog, edited by MarketsWiki senior editor/producer Christine Nielsen, provide a comprehensive aggregation of news, commentary and original features.
The newsletter is published weekly by John Lothian and edited by Christine Nielsen. It is the sixth newsletter in the John J. Lothian and Co. newsletter series, which began with the John Lothian Newsletter and includes the Environmental Markets Newsletter, JLN Metals, JLN Managed Futures and JLN Options.
The newsletter, which launched June 24, 2010, includes original content, such as interviews with interest rates industry executives, traders, and others, as well as a selection of the most important stories from the blog that week.
Launched on September 23, 2009 and edited by Christine Nielsen, the blog provides content by searching dozens of different news sources each day for non-price based information aimed at helping professionals stay on top of issues and new developments. The blog also includes interviews with key people in the options world as well as features and commentary.
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Jim Kharouf, Editor in Chief, John J. Lothian & Company, Inc.
- Christine Nielsen, JLN Interest Rates Editor
- ↑ June 24, 2010: SMARTS Selected By ICE To Provide Leading Market Surveillance Platform; Getco launches 'dark pools' arm in Europe; Options Clearinghouse Wants Access to Fed's Discount Window. John Lothian Newsletter.
- ↑ September 23, 2009: CME Plans OTC Forex Clearing Service By Year End; Fed Has Begun Bank Bonus Audit; Neonet launches 'dark pool' scanner. John Lothian Newsletter.