John Lothian News
|John Lothian News|
|Key People||Jim Kharouf, President And Editor-In-Chief|
|Products||financial newsletters and wikis|
John Lothian News (JLN) is the financially focused new media division of John J. Lothian & Company (JJLCO).
JLN publishes the John Lothian Newsletter, JLN Environmental/Energy, JLN Metals, JLN Managed Futures, JLN Interest Rates, JLN Forex and JLN Options and is the sole owner of MarketsWiki.com and its companion site, MarketsReformWiki, as well as MarketsWiki.tv.
JLN was launched in 2011 as part of a reorganization of the media branch of John J. Lothian & Company.
Products and Services
- John Lothian Newsletter
- JLN Environmental/Energy
- JLN Metals
- JLN Managed Futures
- JLN Interest Rates
- JLN Forex
- JLN Options
- Jim Kharouf, President and Editor-in Chief
- Sarah Rudolph, Senior Editor and Producer
- Jon Matte, Editor
- Doug Ashburn, Editor at Large
- Jeff Bergstrom, Editor
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Ryan Lothian, Chief Information Officer
- Patrick Lothian, Director of Video
- RJ Roxas, News Intern