|Key People||George Ruhana, CEO; Steve Claussen, Chief Investment Strategist; Danny Rosenthal, Founder; David Budworth, Founder and Architect of PEAK6 Online LLC; Matthew Hulsizer, Founder; Jennifer Just (CFA), Founder|
|Products||online options broker|
Products and Services
The firm was launched with a simple one price fee structure, but changed it in December 2009 to a tiered pricing structure, depending on the number of contracts traded. This marked a new strategy among the discount options brokers that also offered flat rate pricing to its customers.
OptionsHouse's suite of products includes:
- Risk Viewer, a tool to provide insight into portfolio risk
- Call Spread Investigator, a scanning tool that identifies equity option call spreads with high theoretical returns
- Covered Call Investigator, a scanning tool that identifies equity option covered calls with high theoretical returns
- Put Spread Investigator, a tool that scans equity options to find put spreads with high theoretical returns.
- Stock Screener, the ability to identify potential investments based on personal ideas and sentiment.
- Probability Calculator, a tool that will calculate a given symbol's probability of reaching targets on a future date
- Trade Generator, a tool that identifies trades that match up to personal market sentiments.
- George Ruhana, CEO
- Steve Claussen, Chief Investment Strategist
- Danny Rosenthal, Founder
- David Budworth, Founder and Architect of PEAK6 Online LLC
- Matthew Hulsizer, Founder
- Jennifer Just (CFA), Founder
- ↑ OptionsHouse, Inc., New Online Brokerage, Debuts. OptionsHouse.
- ↑ OptionsHouse adjusts broker fees for option trades. Reuters.
- ↑ OptionsHouse Pricing is The New Normal; SCHW, OXPS, AMTD. The Broker News Blog.
- ↑ OptionsHouse. website.
- ↑ Blue Chips. Barron's.
- ↑ Trading Platform Review. Trading Platform Review.
- ↑ OptionsHouse Information. website.