Patrick J. Kenny
|Patrick J. Kenny|
|Occupation||Vice President, Client Relations|
Patrick J. Kenny is vice president of client relations for CQG. He joined the firm in July 2010. Previously, Kenny had been with Patsystems, North America as an officer and managing director. Kenny joined the board of advisors of OptionsCity on Feb. 22, 2010.
Kenny has worked in the financial trading sector for more than 30 years. Before joining Patsystems, he held senior positions in institutional sales with Prudential Securities and ABN Amro. Kenny also worked in institutional sales at Geldermann and Harris Bank. Kenny has been a member of the Chicago Board of Trade since 1983.
- BA, Business Administration, University of St. Thomas (1976 – 1980)
- ↑ Patrick J. Kenny Named Vice President at CQG (PDF). CQG.
- ↑ Sean Barry appointed Patsystems Head of North America. John Lothian News.
- ↑ Kenny Appointed to Village Board. Lake Geneva Regional News.
- ↑ Challengers upset Turner, Lewis. Lake Geneva Regional News.
- ↑ Fontana Tape. Village of Fontana.
- ↑ The Most Interesting Man in the World. John Lothian News.
- ↑ Pat Kenny. LinkedIn.