|WATCH: Paul MacGregor of NYSE Liffe Discusses New Products & the Interest Rate Market Outlook on MarketsWiki.tv (May 2012)|
|Occupation||Managing Director, Product Strategy (Europe)|
JLN Interest Rates Interview
Paul MacGregor of NYSE Liffe Discusses New Products & the Interest Rate Market Outlook
NYSE Euronext continues to develop its interest rate offerings, challenging competitors in the space, such as CME Group. Paul MacGregor, executive director, head of fixed income, NYSE Liffe (the global derivatives business of NYSE Euronext) sat down recently with JLN’s Managing Editor, Christine Nielsen, to discuss the outlook for the interest rate market and new products on the horizon for the exchange. Published May 10, 2012. Watch at MarketsWiki.tv
MacGregor graduated from Thames Valley University with a bachelor of arts degree in economics. He also has a diploma in marketing from the London School of Economics. And, he is a qualified technical analyst, with certification from London South Bank University.
- ↑ Paul MacGregor profile. LinkedIn.
- ↑ FFastFill Hires NYSE Vet for Strategy Post. Waters Technology.
- ↑ Ffastfill hires Paul MacGregor. FOW Intelligence.
- ↑ FFastFill hires Europe product strategy director. Financial News.
- ↑ Paul MacGregor. LinkedIn.
- ↑ Opalesque Round Table. Opalesque.
- ↑ Paul MacGregor of NYSE Liffe Discusses New Products & the Interest Rate Market Outlook. MarketsWiki.tv.