SGX CNX Nifty Index futures
|SGX CNX Nifty Index futures|
|Trade Unit||US$2 x CNX Nifty Index futures price|
|Point Value||1 index point (US$2)|
|Tick Value||0.5 index point (US$1)|
|Contract Months||2 nearest serial months and 4 quarterly months on March, June, September and December cycle|
|Last Trading Day||Last Thursday of the month. If this happens to fall on an India holiday, the last trading day shall be the preceding business day.
The expiring contract shall close on its last trading day at 6.15 pm.
|Note: This contract is electronic ONLY -- no open outcry|
|No Open Outcry||Electronic|
|Trading Hours||N/A||Singapore Time
Pre -Opening 8.45am -8.58 am
Non -Cancel Period 8.58 am -9.00 am
Opening 9.00 am -6.15 pm
Pre -Opening 7.00 pm - 7.13 pm
Non -Cancel Period 7.13 pm - 7.15pm
Opening 7.15 pm -10.55 pm
Note: The underlying stock market trades from 12.30 pm - 6.00 pm Singapore time, which is 10.00 am - 3.30 pm (Indian time.)
|Price Limits||N/A||Whenever the price moves by 10%, in either direction from the previous day's settlement price, trading at or within the price limit of 10% is allowed for the next 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes have lapsed, an expanded price limit shall come into effect. The expanded price limit shall be 20% above or below the previous day's settlement price. There shall be a further 10 minutes cooling-off period after the expanded price limit has been reached. Thereafter, there shall be no price limits for the rest of the day.
There shall be no price limits on the Last Trading Day of the expiring contract.