JLN Options focuses on options and options-on-futures issues and news. The free weekly email newsletter and companion blog, edited by MarketsWiki senior editor Sarah Rudolph, provide a comprehensive aggregation of news, commentary and original features.
The newsletter is published weekly by John Lothian and edited by Sarah Rudolph. It is the fifth newsletter in the John J. Lothian and Co. newsletter series, which began with the John Lothian Newsletter and includes the Environmental Markets Newsletter, JLN Metals, JLN Managed Futures and JLN Interest Rates.
The newsletter, which launched May 5, 2010, includes original content, such as interviews with options industry executives, traders, and others, as well as a selection of the most important options-related stories from the blog that week.
Launched on November 13, 2009 and edited by Sarah Rudolph, the blog provides content by searching dozens of different news sources each day for non-price based information aimed at helping professionals stay on top of issues and new developments. The blog also includes interviews with key people in the options world as well as features and commentary.
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Jim Kharouf, Editor in Chief, John J. Lothian & Company, Inc.
- Sarah Rudolph, JLN Options Editor
- Jeff Bergstrom, JLN Options Contributing Editor
- Premium Level
- Partner Level
- ↑ JLN Options - May 5, 2010 [NEWSLETTER]. JLN Options.
- ↑ November 13, 2009: ICE seeks rules to prevent clearing house failures; US derivatives bill would allow telephone trading; Regulation Could Zap Energy. John Lothian Newsletter.