Security Futures: An Introduction to Their Uses and Risks
Market participants can use futures contracts on individual stocks and narrow-based indexes for either price risk management or speculative purposes. This 27-page booklet discusses how security futures work and explains how they can be used. It also discusses the risks and limitations of trading these products.
- Futures Markets, Futures Contracts and Futures Trading
- Security Futures Illustrations - Opportunities, Risks and Limitations
- Are Security Futures for You? A Brief Guide to Due Diligence
- NFA Information and Resources
- Additional Resources
- ↑ Security Futures: An Introduction to Their Uses and Risks. National Futures Association.