|Key People||Larry Tabb, Founder & CEO|
|Products||Financial markets research and strategic advisory firm focused on capital markets|
TABB Group is a financial markets research and strategic advisory firm focused on capital markets. The firm is based on the methodology of first-person knowledge. TABB Group analyzes and quantifies the investing value chain from the fiduciary, investment manager, broker, exchange and custodian, as well as the operations that support them.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Markets
- M&A Advisory
- Crisis & Continuity Services
- Education Services
- Larry Tabb, Founder & CEO
- Alexander C. Tabb, Partner, Crisis & Continuity Services
- Robert Iati, Partner, Global Head of Consulting
- Michael Ross, Partner & Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Christopher Morstatt, Partner
- Adam Sussman, Director of Research
- Will Rhode, Director of Fixed Income
Example Of Reports
In January 2009, TABB Group published the European-focused research report “Clearing in European Equities: Competition and Consolidation,” and said competition in the clearing space across Europe must be accompanied by consolidation to provide a sufficiently robust and commercially viable environment.
- In March 2012, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) selected CEO Larry Tabb to assist with the CFTC Technical Advisory Committee and become a member of the Subcommittee of Automated and High Frequency Trading (HFT).
- In June 2011, TABB Group principal and director of derivatives Andy Nybo co-authored a report titled "Collateralization and Margin Management: How Efficient is Efficient," explaining the current state of the collateral process and margin management for the OTC space. A Futures Magazine article highlighted shifting business models for market participants in the Dodd-Frank era.
- In May 2007, Jeffrey Linderman joined the firm as a senior research analyst based in the firm's New York office.
- ↑ Vision. TABB Group.
- ↑ Press Release. TABB Group.
- ↑ CFTC Selects TABB Group CEO Larry Tabb to Join Its Subcommittee on Automated and High Frequency Trading. TABB Group.
- ↑ Margin will gain new significance in Dodd-Frank era. Futures Magazine.
- ↑ TABB Names Linderman Senior Research Analyst. Wall Street & Technology.