Women In Listed Derivatives
|Women In Listed Derivatives (WILD)|
|Key People||Leslie Sutphen, Co-founder; Jessica Titlebaum, President; Diane Saucier, Vice President|
Women In Listed Derivatives (WILD) is a group of emerging and established women in the listed derivatives and over-the-counter space. The organization aims to recognize the women that have shaped the derivatives industry as well as to provide networking opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship programs. WILD is dedicated to assisting women advance in their careers. More than 1000 women are currently involved in WILD, with 50 percent having more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
WILD officially held it's inaugural event at Ceres Cafe in Chicago in October of 2009. Since then, WILD has organized casual gatherings and quarterly networking events attracting women from Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., London, Singapore, Frankfurt and Mexico City.
Women in Listed Derivatives (WILD) aspires to promote networking and relationship building among women in the listed and over the counter derivatives markets through mentoring programs as well as social and educational events. Our mission is to highlight industry role models, encourage advancing careers and collectively underscore the prominence of women in derivatives.
WILD is led by a Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Board of Directors
- Anne Byerwalter, JP Morgan Chase
- Nancy Kaplan,NYSE Liffe
- Gina McFadden, Options Industry Council
- Brookly McLaughlin, ICE
- Katherine Murray, Dean Media Group
- Elisabeth Samuels, Eurex
- Diane Saucier, Trading Technologies
- Jessica Titlebaum Orc Group
- Cindy Williams, Consultant
- Jessica Titlebaum, President
- Diane Saucier, Vice President
- Elisabeth Samuels, Secretary
- Nancy Kaplan, Treasurer
The organization also has steering committees in London and Frankfurt that meet on a monthly basis. Additionally, WILD has growing branches in New York and Singapore.
- Candice Adam, Argentus PR
- Kelly Birt, Goldman Sachs
- Clare Black, Contango Markets
- Julie Carruthers, ICAP
- Sarah Coe, ITP Law Consulting
- Emma Davey, FOA
- Pamela Gbesan, ICAP
- Cathryn Lyall, Minnamurra Consulting
- Adrienne Muir, Trayport
- Samantha Page, RBS
- Julia Schieffer, DerivSource
- Rachel Stewart, Odgers Berndtson
- Faye Trumbell, Trading Technologies
- Christina Anthony, ABN Amro
- Dilek Bülbül, Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
- Heike Eckert, Eurex
- Celia Hollbach, Deutsche Börse
- Angela Kobetz
- Katja Mayer, KM-Networks
- Lisa Norris, Eurex
- Liz Regan, Eurex
- Andrea Walbrecht, Trading Technologies
- Laura Brandeis, NYSE Liffe
- Dorothy Friedman, Fidessa
- Allison Jacobs, Citigroup
- Naomi Kim, Deutsche Börse
- Erin Montgomery, Charles Schwab
- ↑ WILD Women Organize Successful Q2 Networking Event. John Lothian Newsletters.
- ↑ Derivatives Industry Gets Wilder With Women's Group. FOW.
- ↑ Kevin Cook Interviews Jessica Titlebaum. ONN.TV.