|Occupation||Chief Operating Officer, Futures Division|
Yvonne J. Downs is the chief operating officer of Jefferies & Company, Inc. futures division. She was named to the position in January 2011. Previously, she had been head of futures, commodities and compliance for ICAP North America.
Prior to joining ICAP North America in September of 2010, Downs was head of compliance for the Americas at Newedge USA. Before that, she was head of compliance at Fimat USA, which merged with Calyon Financial to form Newedge.
Downs spent five years working for the National Futures Association where she was a senior vice president. She also spent 20 years working at the Chicago Board of Trade in a variety of roles, including 12 years as head of the office of audits and investigations, the CBOT's second largest department.
Downs holds an undergraduate degree from Michigan State University.
Speeches & Testimony
- Speech of Yvonne Downs, Senior Vice-President, compliance, national futures association at NFA member workshop held in Chicago
- Testimony before the SEC and CFTC Joint Meeting - Yvonne Downs, Senior Director, Newedge USA, LLC, September 2, 2009
- ↑ Yvonne Downs. LinkedIn.
- ↑ Jefferies Appoints Yvonne Downs as Chief Operating Officer of Futures Division. PR News.
- ↑ FIA Law & Compliance. Futures Industry Association.
- ↑ http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2005/Nov/15/Yvonne_J._Downs_Appointed_Director_of_Derivatives_Compliance_at_Fimat_USA.html. Bob's Guide.
- ↑ SPEECH OF YVONNE DOWNS, SENIOR VICE-PRESIDENT, COMPLIANCE, NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION AT NFA MEMBER WORKSHOP HELD IN CHICAGO. National Futures Association.
- ↑ Yvonne J. Downs, veteran executive at the Chicago Board of. Chicago Tribune.