100 Women in Hedge Funds
|100 Women in Hedge Funds|
|Key People||Anna Popkin, Chair of the Board|
It was established in 2001 and incorporated in the U.S. as 100 Women in Hedge Funds Foundation and 100 Women in Hedge Funds Association, Inc. in July 2003. The foundation's activities include educational programming and philanthropic endeavors. Activities under the association include professional leverage initiatives.
A volunteer board of directors and executive committee made up of professional women in the industry manages the day to day activities of the foundation and association. Activities are coordinated through an executive director.
In January of 2011, the organization commemorated it's 10 year anniversary with celebrations in New York, London, Zurich, Chicago and Toronto. In Chicago, about 20 women gathered at Cheevers & Company, Inc. to watch representative of the industry non-profit and founder of Cheevers & Company, Kathleen Cheevers, ring the opening bell at the Chicago Stock Exchange.
- Anna Popkin, Chair of the Board
- Amanda Pullinger, Executive Director
- Kristin Fox, Associate Board Member
- Home Page. 100 Women in Hedge Funds.
- About 100 Women in Hedge Funds. 100 Women in Hedge Funds.
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary. JLN Newsletter.