|Occupation||Chief Compliance Officer|
|Employer||Chicago Board Options Exchange|
She spent five and a half years with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in Washington, D.C. She was a senior counsel in the Division of Enforcement specializing in short sales and short-sale-related trading activities. While in the Division of Enforcement, she took an active role in several high-profile investigations involving illegal short selling, insider trading and violations of Rule 105 of Regulation M.
- LL.M., Financial Services Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- B.A., Philosophy, Tulane University
- J.D., University of Denver - Sturm College of Law
- Press Release. PR Newswire.
- CBOE names Albright chief compliance officer. Bloomberg Businessweek.
- CBOE taps Kirkland & Ellis lawyer as new compliance officer. Chicago Business.
- Professional Profile. Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
- Alexandra Michele Albright. LinkedIn.