|Key People||Ian Shepherd, Founder|
Alice Corporation is a company that promotes Alice Markets, a form of derivatives market. It has obtained patents on all its innovations worldwide, including in the United States.
Alice began offering its intellectual property for licensing in 2000. It reached out to offer CLS Bank International (CLS) a license in 2002, but both sides were unable to reach an agreement. In 2007, CLS filed a declaratory judgement against Alice.
Products and Services
Alice has patents on electronic methods, systems and computer program products. The patents have priority dates between 1992 and 1995.
- Ian Shepherd, Founder and Managing Director
- US Patent Case Set to Test Settlement System. FT.com.
- About Us. Alice Corporation.
- Patents. Alice Corporation.
- Alice Market. Alice Corporation.