|Alliance for Investor Education|
|Products||Investor education resources|
The Alliance for Investor Education (AIE)  is a 20-plus member organization that includes the United States' leading financial-related foundations, nonprofit organizations, associations and governmental agencies.
Founded in 1996, the Alliance is dedicated to facilitating a greater understanding of investment basics. Through its website, the Alliance provides investors with access to a full range of information, so they can make wise investment decisions. Resources are generally provided by links to member Web pages or documents, although some resources are original to the AIE. The Web site is supported by the member organizations, and resources are free and available to the general public.
AIE's membership represents the entire investment community. Full members include:
- American Association of Individual Investors
- American Financial Services Association Education Foundation
- American Savings Education Council/Employee Benefit Research Institute
- CFA Institute
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Publishing Association
- Investment Company Institute Education Foundation
- Investor Protection Trust
- National Association of Investors Corporation
- National Council on Economic Education
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- National Futures Association
- National Investor Relations Institute
- New York Stock Exchange
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation
The organizations that serve as Advisors to the Alliance include:
Dallas Salisbury, Alliance president, is also Chairman of American Savings Education Council. He assumed that role on September 3, 2008, replacing Michael Jones, formerly of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Press Release. Reuters.
- CPA Journal. New York State Society of CPAs.
- NONPROFIT ALLIANCE FOR INVESTOR EDUCATION ELECTS NEW OFFICERS. Alliance for Investor Education.