Americas Trading Group
|Americas Trading Group|
|Headquarters||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Products||electronic trading platform|
|Key People||Fernando Martin Cohen, CEO|
Americas Trading Group is a Rio de Janeiro-based platform for electronic order execution serving markets in Brazil, USA, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Argentina. ATG consolidates and manages connections between brokers, end customers and stock exchanges in Latin America.
In November 2012, NYSE partnered with ATG to provide access to exchanges in Latin America. ATG and NYSE Euronext announced their plans to create a stock exchange in Brazil, Americas Trading System Brasil. 
In September 2013, ATG announced a partnership with Risk Office to create a new clearinghouse in Brazil. The joint venture intends to provide a full range of clearing and settlement services for transactions in Brazilian capital market. 
Products and Services
ATG offers buy-and sell-side support for electronic trading, including low-latency connectivity, pre-trade risk management, execution, market data services and co-location. ATG's systems were developed by NYSE Technologies, the data and infrastructure services division of Intercontinental Exchange Group Inc.'s NYSE Euronext subsidiary.
- Fernando Martin Cohen, CEO
- Arthur Pinheiro Machado, Chief Operating Officer
- Francisco A. Gurgel Valente, Chief Business and Product Development Officer
- About ATG. Americas Trading Group.
- ATG Announces the Creation of ATS Brasil with NYSE Technologies. ATG News.
- Americas Trading Group and Risk Office plan new clearinghouse for Brazil. Automatedtrader.net.
- ATG Announces the Creation of ATS Brasil with NYSE TechnologiesG. ATG News.