Andrew J. Levander is a partner and attorney at Dechert LLP. He focuses on white collar crime and securities litigation, and is the chair of his firm's policy committee. Levander is the criminal attorney for former MF Global CEO Jon Corzine.
Levander is a former assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York in the securities and commodities fraud unit there. He began his career with a clerkship under the Honorable Wilfred Feinberg in the U.S. Court of Appeals of the Second Circuit, and also as an assistant to the Solicitor General.
- B.A., Summa cum laude, Tufts University (1973)
- J.D., Columbia Law School (1977)ab
- Corzine Is Said to Hire Criminal Lawyer. New York Times.
- Corzine Is Sued Under Racketeering Law by MF Global's Commodity Customers. Bloomberg.
- Andrew Levander. Dechert LLP.