|Occupation||Senior Vice President, Market Strategist and Portfolio Manager|
Crescenzi comes to PIMCO from Miller Tabak, where he served as chief bond market strategist.  Before joining Miller Tabak in 1986, he held positions at Lehman Brothers and Prudential Securities. 
Crescenzi holds a B.S. in finance from CUNY, and an MBA from St. John's University.
- Investing from the Top Down: A Macro Approach to Capital Markets (McGraw-Hill, 2008) - ISBN 9780071543842
- Stigum's Money Market (McGraw-Hill, 2007) - ISBN 9780071448451
- The Strategic Bond Investor: Strategies and Tools to Unlock the Power of the Bond Market (McGraw-Hill, 2002) - ISBN 9780071387071
- Anthony Crescenzi - NFA ID 0183430
- PIMCO hires Tony Crescenzi as Senior Strategist and Portfolio Manager. rakedin.com.
- About BONDTALK.com. BONDTALK.com.
- Anthony Crescenzi, PIMCO. Alacra Pulse.