|Key People||Anthony Ward, co-founder; Martin Lambert, non-executive Chairman|
|Products||commodities, asset management, structured products|
Armajaro Holdings made headlines in July 2010 when co-founder, Anthony Ward took delivery on 241,000 tons of cocoa beans from NYSE Liffe, the largest delivery at the exchange in 14 years.  The hedge fund owns seven percent of the annual global production and can manufacture 5.3 billion quarter pound chocolate bars. 
Products and Services
Armajaro Holdings is focused on soft commodities such as coffee, cocoa and sugar origination and distribution. They are also involved with commodity fund investment management and structured products. 
- Martin Lambert, non-executive chairman
- Anthony Ward, co-founder
- Richard Cower, co-founder
- Harry Morley, finance director
- Paul Lammers, non-executive director
- UK Hedge Fund's Cocoa Bean Investments Boosted Prices This Week, Says FT. Bloomberg.
- Hedge Fund Manager Cuckoo for Cocoa. New York Times.
- Armajaro Holdings. website.