Arman Falsafi is a former managing director of the CME Group. She had served as the CME's managing director of Europe and Middle East and Africa. She was recalled to the U.S. following a four-year term serving in London.
Prior to joining the CME, Falsafi served as director of systems integration for MCI Systemhouse's capital markets and trading practice from 1994-99, and held systems and software engineering positions at Swiss Bank Corporation/O'Connor & Associates from 1990-94, both in Chicago.
Falsafi earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Connecticut in 1987, a master's degree in computer systems engineering from Northeastern University in 1990 and an MBA in finance from the University of Chicago in 1997.
- CME Continues European Momentum with Move to New London Office. CME.
- CME Cans Old Gear. Waters Magazine.
- Arman Falsafi Manages CME Europe and Asia. FinanceTech.
- Doyne Farmer Looks Back. Derivatives Strategy.
- CME Appoints Arman Falsafi as Managing Director, Europe & Asia. CME via PR Newswire.
- Trading Technologies Announces Compatibility with Chicago Mercantile Exchange's iLink 2.0. Trading Technologies.
- Investing in Change: Chicago Exchanges Spend Big Bucks on Technology. Futures Industry Magazine.
- Class Notes. Chicago GSB Magazine.
- Alumni Connections. Chicago GSB Magazine.
- CME Appoints Arman Falsafi as Managing Director, Europe & Asia. CME Group.