|Occupation||Founding Partner / CIO|
|Location||Rio de Janeiro|
Arminio Fraga is a Brazilian economist.
Fraga serves as CIO of Gávea Investimentos, a Rio de Janeiro-based investment company he founded in August 2003. In October 2010, Gávea sold a majority interest in its capital to J.P. Morgan Asset Management, but remains independently run.
He was the president of the Central Bank of Brazil from 1999 to 2002.
Mr. Fraga has Ph.D. in Economics from Princeton University and a BA/MA in Economics from the Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
- Profile. Gávea Investimentos.
- Brazil Exchange Names Ex-Central Bank Chief Fraga Chairman. Wall Street Journal.
- BM&FBOVESPA S.A. Announces New Board Of Directors. Mondo Visione.
- Arminio Fraga. Group of Thirty.
- Arminio Fraga Neto. World Economic Forum.