RTS - Automated Trading Tools
The RTD Quote Machine®, RTD Electronic Eye®, RTD Spreader, RTD Basket Trader® and the RTD Sales Trader provide traders with flexibility.
RTD Quote Machine®
The Quote Machine® is designed for market makers active in all asset classes and is compatible with many different quoting styles.
• Simultaneously quote multiple instruments on a variety of markets • Sophisticated options pricing package • Extensive volatility models and skew functionality • Price and trade option combinations, both synthetic and exchange-traded • Supported features include exchange mass quoting function, quote request, integrated trade and position management.
The RTD Spreader allows traders to create, manage and execute inter-product, multi-leg and cross-exchange spread trading strategies. Designed for performance sensitive users, this automated order management tool’s logic is server based.
• Multi-exchange spreading • Intelligent multi-leg spreading • Trade-out functionality • Integrated spread book • Reduced legging risk
RTD Electronic Eye®
The RTD Electronic Eye® is designed to be an “eye” on the market to seize trading opportunities more quickly than the human eye.
• Configurable electronic eye functionality for automated trading • Helps capitalize on opportunities in the market before competitors • Options pricing with integrated Volatility Management
RTD Basket Trader®
RTD Basket Trader enables traders to trade instruments from different exchanges/marketplaces as a multi-exchange, multi-currency basket.
• Individual basket settings • Emulate exchange and user defined baskets • Calculate against any reference contract • Price modes: last, best bid/ask, middle, market or individual levels • Features include the Basket Analyzer, the Automatic Basket Hedger and the Rollback function.
RTD Sales Trader
RTD Sales Trader provides brokerage desks with a sophisticated order management solution.
• Extensive care order handling • Suite of broker functionality • Enables realtime communication between sales staff, traders and customers • Allocation and Billing of Care Orders • Care order warehousing