|Key People||Mark Haraburda, CEO; Eero Aleksander Pikat, CTO; Andrew Lowdon, Chief Operating Officer|
|Products||market data and information, charting, websites|
Barchart.com is a provider of futures, equity and foreign exchange financial market data from major exchanges. Barchart provides fundamental data, historical market data, research, Web content and services, educational services, real-time charting applications and other analytical tools. Additionally, Barchart facilitates futures order routing for brokers and individuals through its trading software.
Its client base ranges from financial services to trading and investment firms, commodity firms (agricultural, energy and metals) to media.
The company dates back to 1934. Barchart's divisions include: Barchart.com, Commodity Research Bureau (CRB), Digital Data Feed, AgriCharts and United States Chart Company. Barchart also operates the following Web sites: Barchart.com, InsideFutures.com, FuturesBoard.com and PriceCharts.com.
On March 12, 2014, Barchart announced the availability of worldwide equity market data though Barchart OnDemand, a cloud-based market data provider to financial services, trading, and investment firms, among other users. The service delivers end-of-day and historical equity pricing from more than 170 exchanges. 
Barchart had its origins in 1934 with the foundation of the Commodity Research Bureau by Milton Jiler, who later developed the CRB Futures Price Index. The Bureau provided research, data and analysis for the futures and commodities markets through a variety of data products, publications, printed charts, newsletters, etc. It was acquired by Barchart in 2001.
- 1934 - Commodity Research Bureau founded by Milton Jiler
- 1939 - CRB publishes its first Commodity Year Book
- 1956 - CRB publishes first issue of Commodity Chart Service
- 1957 - Bill Jiler develops the CRB Futures Price Index
- 1980 - Logical Systems founded by Davidson C. Lowdon
- 1981 - Logical Systems, Inc. develops electronic publishing system for stock and commodity magazines
- 1993 - Commodity Research Bureau moves to Chicago
- 1995 - Logical Systems, Inc. launches the Barchart.com Web site
- 2001 - Logical Systems, Inc. launches ddfplus
- 2001 - Logical Systems, Inc. purchases Commodity Research Bureau
- 2006 - CRB acquires Commodity Price Charts from Futures Magazine Group
- 2006 - Barchart acquires The United States Chart Company
- 2007 - Barchart acquires InsideFutures.com
- 2007 - Barchart acquires FuturesBoard.com
- 2007 - Barchart launches AgriCharts division
- 2010 - Barchart launches ETF dataset
- 2011 - Barchart acquires Stockgroup Media Inc.'s Financial Tools Business
- 2013 - Barchart launches Barchart Trader
- 2013 - Barchart launches Barchart OnDemand, extensive market data APIs delivered from the cloud
- 2013 - Barchart launches stocks, futures and forex mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- 2014 - The Barchart Market Data website for institutional clients goes live
- 2014 - AgriCharts (a division of Barchart) launches the AgMobile app
- 2015 - Release of AgriCharts OnDemand
- 2015 - Barchart hosts inaugural FinTech Exchange conference
- 2015 - AgriChart's online Grain Offer System, a platform for physical grain trading, goes live
- 2015 - Grains.com, an online marketplace for farmers and grain buyers, is born
- 2016 - Hosts the second FinTech Exchange conference
- 2016 - Relaunch of the updated Barchart.com website
In 2015, the company hosted the inaugural FinTech Exchange, an annual event focused on financial markets and trading in Chicago, and launched Grains.com, an online marketplace for grain buyers and farmers.
Products and Services
Barchart Web sites
Barchart Real-Time Front-End Products
Barchart Content Solutions
- Integrated Financial Web-Content (Including: Quotes, Charts, News, Fundamental Data, Technical Data, Weather and Tools)
Commodity Research Bureau
- End-of-Day Data
- Historical Data
- Printed Charts
- Real-Time, Delayed, End-of-Day, Historical
- Futures, Equity, Forex, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds 
- Web site-hosting and content for agribusinesses
- Real-time quotes and charts
United States Chart Company
- Educational Services
209 W Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60606
- About Barchart. Barchart.com.
- About Barchart. Barchart.
- Our Data Products and Technology. Barchart.
- Worldwide Equity Pricing Available through Barchart OnDemand. Barchart.com.
- Barchart Launches Barchart Trader. Barchart.com.
- Barchart Launches Extensive ETF Fundamental Data Service. Barchart.com.