Bermuda Stock Exchange
|Bermuda Stock Exchange|
|Key People||David Brown, Chairman; Greg Wojciechowski, President & CEO|
The Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) is a for-profit fully electronic securities market, offering listing and trading for international and domestic companies. It also trades debt, depository receipts, insurance securitization and derivative warrants.
The exchange was established in 1971, primarily as a domestic equities market and in 1992 the company was restructured into a demutalised, for -profit entity.
- Collective Investment Vehicles (Funds)
- Derivative Warrants
- Domestic Main Board Companies
- Domestic Small Cap Companies
- Fixed Income
- International Companies/Secondary listings
- Insurance Linked Securities and Programmes
- International Companies & Mezzanine Market