|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Key People||Changpeng Zhao, Founder|
|Products||Cryptocurrency trading platform|
Binance.US, an affiliate of Binance, one of the largest cryptocurrency trading platforms in the world, is a U.S. based cryptocurrency trading platform. Binance.US launched trading with 13 fiat- and cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency pairs of BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB and USDT on September 24, 2019.
In a June 14, 2019, announcement, Binance said that as of September it would no longer provide services to U.S. business or retail customers. Earlier, Binance had revealed in a blog post that it had partnered with BAM Trading Services to launch a U.S. dedicated service, Binance.US. The post said that Binance was licensing its trading platform as well as its wallet technologies to BAM. BAM received a FinCEN registration on June 11 according to Binance.
According to CryptoCompare, an online data aggregator, Binance US was the 34h largest cryptocurrency trading platform in the world by trading volume for the 24 preceding hours on April 2, 2020.
- Binance.US Trading Begins in 24 Hours For BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB and USDT. Binance.US.
- Binance to Stop Serving US Traders Following Announcement of US-Dedicated Platform. CoinTelegraph.
- Binance Announces Partnership with BAM to Launch US Exchange. Binance.
- Exchanges. CryptoCompare.
- Coinbase exits trade group following entry of upstart rival Binance.US. The Block.