|Occupation||Associate General Counsel|
|Location||New York, NY|
Bonnie Litt is a managing director and associate general counsel of Goldman Sachs & Co.  She is also a member of the Futures Commission Merchant Advisory Committee of National Futures Association  and serves on the CFTC Global Markets Advisory Committee.  Litt serves as president of the Law & Compliance Division of the Futures Industry Association. 
- Goldman Sachs & Co. - NFA ID 0002014
- Goldman Announces New Managing Directors. Goldman Sachs.
- Futures Commission Merchant Advisory Committee. National Futures Association.
- CFTC Global Markets Advisory Committee. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- CFTC, Toothless Regulator, Looks to Take a Bite Out of Derivatives. Huffington Post.
- Law & Compliance Division. Futures Industry Association.