|Occupation||Chief Financial Officer|
|Employer||London Metal Exchange|
She is responsible for oversight of all financial functions within the LME. She joined the exchange in January of 2014 from PricewaterhouseCoopers, where she was a director in assurance, focusing on insurance and investment management clients.
She replaced Matt Cowan as LME CFO, after he resigned from the LME when he was passed over for the CEO's job.
Lester previously worked for PWC, which she joined in 2002. At PWW, Lester was a director of assurance.
She holds a bachelor of arts in geography from Manchester University.
- LME Appoints Stuart Sloan COO and Catherine Lester as CFO. Bloomberg.
- LME announces senior level Executive Committee appointments. London Metals Exchange.
- Stuart Sloan and Catherine Lester Join LME. Finextra.
- LME Bolsters Management With New CFO, COO. Wall Street Journal.
- London Metal Exchange appoints COO, CFO. Reuters.