|Key People||Steven C. Husk, CEO|
|Products||Collateral and margin management platform|
Headquartered in London, CloudMargin created the world’s first cloud-based collateral management platform.
The firm also provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model to help firms from pre-trade analytics though to settlement and reporting. CloudMargin serves clients on five continents, including asset managers, insurance companies, brokerage firms and banks.
CloudMargin was formed in 2014 by a team of professionals (Stuart McHardy, Edward Boggis-Rolfe and Andy Davies), all with experience in collateral management, OTC derivatives, technology and capital markets.
In April 2018, the firm announced a new round of investment totaling $10 million. The investors included: LVC, the venture investing arm of Leucadia National Corporation and IHS Markit. Existing investors, including Illuminate Financial Management, also participated in the Series A round.
Products and Services
The firm's collateral management tools are designed to help buy-side and sell-side firms reach straight-through processing of trades. The key features of the platform enable customers to centralize data and workflow in one place, automate parts of the workflow, access other key systems and use the collateral data for analysis.
CloudMargin's workflow tool has earned numerous industry awards since 2015 for innovation and best-in-class technology.
- Steven Husk, CEO
- Steven Marconi, Chief Operating Officer
- Filipe Rodriguez, Chief Technology Officer
- Lee McCormack, Head of Strategy
- Karl Wyborn, Global Head of Sales
- Stuart McHardy, Co-founder, Managing Director of Client Services & Client Onboarding
- About Us. CloudMargin.
- CloudMargin Attracts New US$10 Million Round of Investment Led by Leucadia National Corporation, IHS Markit. Press Release.
- Centralise, automate, connect and optimise your collateral management. CloudMargin.