Craig F. Smithson
|Craig F. Smithson|
|Occupation||President and CEO|
|Employer||Limelight Investment Corp.|
|Location||Chicago, IL USA|
Craig Smithson has worked in the securities and futures industry for more 35 years, employed with banks, securities firms and futures commission merchants in positions related to research, trading, sales, and management of fixed income, equities, and derivatives products.
Smithson served as director on the board of the Futures Industry Association from 1990 to 2004. He has been a member of the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for more than 25 years, working on a number of the exchanges' committees and industry advisory boards. He has served as chairman of the Futures Industry Association's “EXPO” in 2002 and 2003. He also chaired the FIA’s Advisory Board to Common Clearing in 2003 and is a member of “The Futures Hall of Fame.”
From 1985-1998 he was a Director of "The Traders Foundation," a philanthropic organization focusing on the needs of disadvantaged children.
- 1971-1976 Seattle First National Bank/Sr. Trader Money Market Department
- 1976-1978 Donaldson Lufkin Jenrette/Sr.Trader Financial Futures
- 1978-1979 Dunavant Financial Corp./Financial Futures Sales Manager
- 1979-1984 A.G.Becker Paribas Securities Corp./Sr.VP & Manager Financial Futures Department (acquired by PaineWebber in 1984)
- 1984-2000 PaineWebber/Managing Director Global Futures and Options; National Sales Manager Fixed Income (PaineWebber acquired by UBS in December of 2000)
- 2000-2003 UBS/Executive Director and Client Relationship Director
- 2004- Sr. Advisor/JP Morgan Futures & Options
Smithson receive a degree in economics from the University of Washington.
- "Craig F. Smithson, ZoomInfo”. ZoomInfo.