|Occupation||Partner and Chief Operating Officer|
|Employer||Spider Rock Trading|
Prior to forming SpiderRock, Iseli was the Managing Partner of a consulting firm specializing in operations and technology across the energy industry. In prior roles, Iseli has been both a manager and adviser on large capital projects and investment programs with large multinational energy companies.
MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology
Iseli participated in the MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology interactive video series. See his responses to the following questions:
- Q1: What is the single greatest opportunity for technology in the financial markets? (June 1, 2011)
- Q3: Whose responsibility is risk management technology today – exchanges, firms, brokers – and what is the best solution for risk management? (July 13, 2011)
- Q6: What impact will technology have on high frequency trading, beyond improving speed? (September 14, 2011)
- Q7: What, in terms of technology, is missing in the financial markets? (September 28, 2011)
- LinkedIn Profile. LinkedIn.