|Occupation||Group Chief Risk Officer|
Dennis McLaughlin is the group chief risk officer for LCH.Clearnet. He was appointed in May 2012 and reports to CEO Ian Axe, Group CEO. McLaughlin is also a member of LCH Clearnet’s Executive Committee and Independent Group Risk Committee, and is the chairman of LCH Clearnet’s internal Executive Risk Committee.
McLaughlin was previously the CEO of innovation and analytics for Aon. Before that, he was the global head of capital and balance sheet management at Merrill Lynch, and the director of capital for the Global Consumer Group at Citigroup. McLaughlin began his career at McKinsey in its Global Risk Management practice. There he specialized in risk management of traded products and the development of risk systems and analytical algorithms. McLaughlin has also been a mathematics and quantitative finance professor at Princeton University.
- MBA, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Brown University
- MA, Mathematical Science, University College Dublin
- LCH.Clearnet makes two senior hires. Financial Times.
- LCH.Clearnet appoints Dennis McLaughlin as Group Chief Risk Officer. LCH.Clearnet.