|| Chairman & CEO (as of July 29, 2015)
|| Paris, France
Dominique Cerutti is a financial markets senior executive, exchange executive and consultant. He stepped down in April of 2015 as CEO of Euronext to accept the position as CEO and Chairman of the consulting firm Altran Technologies SA. He starts at Altran on July 29, 2015.
Cerutti was set to leave Euronext on July 15, 2015 to become chairman and CEO at Altran, however he left the company two months earlier than expected.
Previously, he was the president and deputy chairman of NYSE Euronext. He had served as president and deputy chief executive officer and head of global technology since 2009. In his role as president, Cerutti handled the exchange's technology and data business.  He managed the company during its separation from ICE, which bought the business as part of its 2013 purchase of NYSE Euronext.
He had previously served as president of Euronext Paris S.A.
Cerutti was appointed deputy chief executive officer and global head of technology for NYSE Euronext on Oct. 1, 2009.
He had a 23-year-long career at IBM and ultimately served as IBM's general manager in Southwest Europe. He also headed IBM’s financing arm (IBM Global Financing). 
- ↑ Dominique Cerutti to become Chairman and CEO of Altran. Altran.
- ↑ Euronext Says CEO Dominique Cerutti Leaving to Join Altran. Bloomberg.
- ↑ Euronext announces departure of Dominique Cerutti. Euronext.
- ↑ Euronext appoints Dijsselhof interim CEO, Cerutti to leave early. Reuters.
- ↑ NYSE Euronext CEO to focus on derivatives business. Reuters.
- ↑ Dominique Cerutti. LinkedIn.
- ↑ Euronext Soothed Skeptics When CEO Quit by Sticking to Strategy. Bloomberg.
- ↑ Dominique Cerutti. Businessweek.
- ↑ Dominique Cerutti joins NYSE Euronext. Le Figaro.
- ↑ NYSE Euronext Names Dominique Cerutti to Succeed Jean-François Théodore as Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Effective Year-end 2009. NYSE Euronext.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.