Donald Horwitz Consulting, LLC
|Key People||Donald L. Horwitz, Managing Director|
|Products||Dodd-Frank implementation, financial service firm support, law firm support|
Donald Horwitz Consulting is a firm that advises financial services firms and law firms on Dodd-Frank implementation, compliance, litigation, and transactions. The company also provides training in areas such as ethics, compliance, anti-money laundering (AML).
Donald L. Horwitz launched the consulting firm in September 2011. A veteran attorney in the futures industry, he has also served as general counsel for The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) in Chicago. Horwitz is a contributor to MarketsReformWiki.
Products and Services
- Dodd-Frank Implementation
- Compliance Services for Financial Services Firms
- Litigation Support for Law Firms
- Transactional Support for Law Firms
- Press Release. PR Newswire.
- Donald Horwitz Consulting Launched to Help Firms Navigate Changing Financial Services Regulatory Landscape. PR Newswire.
- Services. Donald Horwitz Consulting.