EMF Financial Products, LLC
|EMF Financial Products, LLC|
|Key People||Eric Morley Flanagan, President|
EMF Financial Products, LLC is a commodities and futures trading hedge fund complex. The firm operates hedge funds with an estimated $400 million in assets. EMF Financial Products, LLC is a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) registrant based in New York, N.Y.
In November of 2009, announced the filing and simultaneous settlement of charges against EMF Financial Products, LLC for making false statements and failing to disclose material information concerning its market positions and financing to the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). The CFTC also charged that EMF failed to diligently supervise the handling of its commodity interest business. The CFTC and EMF agreed to a $4 million deal "to settle charges that the New York-based hedge fund made false statements to market regulators about certain positions and financing."
In 2010, to address these issues, EMF undertook a firm-wide initiative to further strengthen its state-of-the-industry regulatory and compliance practices, including hiring ACA Compliance Group as a consultant.
Products and Services
EMF is a relative value fixed income hedge fund operator located in New York.
- Eric Morley Flanagan President
- Harry Whitney Tindale CFO/Chief Compliance Officer
- Anthony Vincent Moscatello Senior Vice President
- Press Release. The Street.com.
- Press Release. CFTC.
- [$4 million deal with EMF Financial Products LLC to settle charges that the New York-based hedge fund made false statements to market regulators about certain positions and financing. CFTC Hits Hedge Fund With $4M Fine Over Statements]. Law360.
- EMF Financial Products Announces New Regulatory and Compliance Initiatives. PR Newswire.
- Refco Complaint. WSJ.
- http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/lookups/advisories/disciplinary/CBOT-09-06544-BC-EMF-FINANCIAL-PRODUCTS-LLC.html#pageNumber=1%7Cname=NOTICE OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION|org=CME Group|date=April 11, 2017}}
- EMF Financial Products, LLC. U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Emf Financial Products Llc. Bloomberg.