|Occupation||Global Head of Agency Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution|
|Employer||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC|
Emily Portney is the global head of agency clearing, collateral management and execution at J.P. Morgan Securities LLC. After serving as the global head of the futures and options business at J.P. Morgan, Portney was moved to the newly created unit in 2012.
In February of 2016 it was reported that she would step down from her role at J.P. Morgan to "pursue a new opportunity." 
Prior to her current position, Portney was chief financial officer of JPMorgan’s global equities division. She had also served as managing director and chief operating officer of origination and distribution for the Americas.
She joined J.P. Morgan’s futures and options clearing business in 1993, immediately after graduating from college. In 2001, she was approached to join the firm’s equities business, ascending through its ranks to become that group's CFO. Not long after, she added coverage for prime services to her portfolio.
- New Agency Clearing, Collateral and Execution Unit at J.P. Morgan. J.P. Morgan.
- JP Morgan clearing chief to leave. Financial News.
- JPMorgan’s US acquisitions pack punch. Financial Times.
- JPMorgan Chase Buys Hedge Funds New Toy. Forbes.
- JPMorgan names senior Bear execs to top posts. Reuters.
- JP Morgan Reorganization Takes Global Strategy. Business Library.
- JP Morgan Chase in Hedge Tech Gambit. Securities Technology Monitor.
- J.P. Morgan buying Neovest. MarketWatch.
- Board Members. Futures Industry Association.
- The Legends. Global Custodian.