Eric Scott Hunsader is the founder of Nanex, LLC, a market data and analytics firm based in Winnetka, IL.
Hunsader's career spans over 25 years as a software developer focusing on real-time trading applications.
Hunsader is a vocal and frequent critic of abuses of high-frequency trading and is featured in the movie Ghost Exchange. He is also featured in a video about the Flash Crash titled 'Money and Speed: Inside the Black Box.'
Before founding Nanex in 2000, Hunsader was a senior software engineer with Quote.com. He also spent three years as a senior software developer for CQG.
- ↑ Company History. Nanex.
- ↑ Eric Hunsader: Investors Need to Realize The Machines Have Taken Over. Seeking Alpha.
- ↑ Nanex: Investors Need to Realize The Machines Have Taken Over. PeakProsperity.com.
- ↑ Quote Stuffing & the Flash Crash?. CNBC.
- ↑ The Experts. Ghost Exchange.
- ↑ Backlight - Money and Speed: Inside The Black Box. YouTube.
- ↑ Eric Hunsader. LinkedIn.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.