|Products||Provides clearing and settlement services|
EuroCCP was formed in December 2013 from the combination of the European Multilateral Clearing Facility in the Netherlands and European Central Counterparty Limited in the UK. It clears equities, exchange-traded funds and depositary receipts from 18 markets including the United States for 16 trading venues. It is equally owned by the stock exchanges Bats Chi-x Europe and Nasdaq OMX, ABN Amro and The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation in the US.
It is Europe’s largest cash equities central counterparty.
EuroCCP was authorized as a CCP under European Market Infrastructure Regulation on 1 April, 2014, making it the second central counterparty, and the first equity clearer, to be authorized under EMIR. (Nasdaq OMX Clearing was the first.) This allows it to expand to new jurisdictions including Germany and France. 
London-based EuroCCP Ltd. turned to a merger with EMCF in 2013 when, despite grabbing the largest market share, it remained lossmaking. EMCF had also lost business. 
- Diana Chan, Designated Chief Executive Officer
- Jan Booij, Designated Chief Operating Officer
- Albert-Jan Huizing, Chief Technology Officer
- EMCF and EuroCCP Complete Transaction to Form Largest Pan-European Equities Clearing House. DTCC.
- EuroCCP Gets EMIR Authorisation. MarketsMedia.
- Cash equities clearing house EuroCCP loses market share. The Financial Times.