|Eventus Systems, Inc.|
|Key People||Travis Schwab, CEO|
|Products||Data and risk management|
Eventus Systems, Inc. is a financial technology firm that provides compliance, surveillance and risk management software. The firm's products cover global equities, equity options, futures, fixed income, FX and cryptocurrency markets, and are designed to give customers a view of a firm's risk profile, compliance, trade surveillance and market risk.
The firm was formed as an offshoot of RGM Advisors, founded by Richard Gorelick using some of the proprietary trading technology developed by the firm. As a separate company, Eventus developed a suite of regulatory technology products that help firms monitor trading and various market risks.
On February 19, 2020, Eventus announced it had raised $10.5 million of growth capital in a Series A investment round led by Chicago-based Jump Capital and Austin-based LiveOak Venture Partners.
Products and Services
Its main product, the Validus platform, is built to deliver trade surveillance, compliance and market risk solutions. Validus takes data from exchanges, brokers and vendors and proprietary client data to create a picture of activity.
In June 2019 Eventus teamed up with QuantHouse, enabling QuantHouse clients to use the Validus surveillance platform to monitor trading operations. 
Eventus Systems received the 2019 FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance. It also won the award for Market Surveillance Product of the Year in the Risk Technology Awards 2019.
- Travis Schwab, CEO
- Jeff Bell, President
- Eric Einfalt, Chief Strategy Officer
- Roger Chandler, Senior Sales Engineer
- About Us. Eventus.
- Eventus Systems Raises $10.5 Million in Series A Funding Round. Yahoo Finance.
- QuantHouse and Eventus partner on trade surveillance. The Trade News.
- Eventus Systems Receives 2019 FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance. Eventus Systems.
- Eventus Systems Wins Market Surveillance Product of the Year in Risk Technology Awards 2019. Yahoo Finance.