FIA Boca International Futures Industry Conference
The Futures Industry Association (FIA) runs an annual conference that takes place in March at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida. Since 1975, the FIA has held its conference in Florida.
The conference is host to an audience of more than 1,100 senior-level futures industry professionals, brokerage executives, technology and operations officers, exchange officials, money managers, and public policy leaders - including members of Congress, regulatory officials and congressional staff. Delegates from more than 30 countries attend the annual event.
Some key facts about attendees are:
- Nearly 60 percent of its attendees are senior management (chairmen, presidents, EVP/SVP, CEO, founding directors or partners).
- International guests represent 30 countries and account for 25 percent of attendees.
- More than 50 international exchanges from Chicago to Shanghai are represented.
- 40 brokerage firms and an increasing number of buy-side firms attend. 
- 36th Annual International Futures Industry Conference. Futures Industry Association.
- FIA Boca 2016. Futures Industry Association.