FX Alliance, Inc.
|Key People||Philip Weisberg, Chairman, CEO|
|Products||FX trading solutions|
FX Alliance, Inc. (FXall) provides electronic foreign exchange trading solutions to institutional clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, corporations, hedge funds and prime brokers. Its platform includes spot,forward, swap and non-deliverable forward (NDF) transactions on foreign exchange, gold and silver.
FXall began operations in 2000 as a dealing platform for a consortium of 16 banking institutions, each owning between three and five percent of the company. Since then, FXall has earned several awards for its platform, including Euromoney's "Best Multibank and Independent Platform" each year between 2002-2011. 
- Philip Weisberg, Chairman, CEO
- John Cooley, CFO
- Tom San Pietro, Head of Active Trading
- Steven Zieselman, Head of Relationship Trading
- Wayne Pestone, Chief Regulatory Officer
- Lenore Kantor, Head of Marketing and Communications
JLN FX Interview, May 10, 2011
In May, 2011, Former John Lothian News Editor-at-Large Doug Ashburn interviewed FXall's Steve Zieselman about the company's multibank trading platform, workflow solutions, recent upgrades, and plans for the future. The interview can be found HERE.
- Form S-1, Amendment No. 4, FX Alliance, Inc.. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Thomson Reuters to buy trade platform FXall for $625 million. Reuters.
- Awards. FXall.