|Headquarters||White Plains, New York|
|Key People||Tom Willingham, Founder, CEO; Jay Dawdy, President|
|Products||Corporate, Financial, and Insurance Investigations, Due Diligence, and Litigation Support|
Gryphon Strategies was founded in 1989 by current CEO, Tom Willingham.
Products and Services
Gryphon Strategies focuses on corporate investigations, due diligence, litigation support, and high liability, insurance fraud investigations. Gryphon's clients include law firms, corporations, financial institutions, and insurance companies.
- Tom Willingham, Chief Executive Officer
- Jay Dawdy, President
- H. David Kotz, Managing Director; Former Inspector General of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Gryphon Strategies: A New Name Reflects an Expanded Mission in Corporate Investigations and Fraud Prevention. PR Newswire.
- Strategies. Gryphon Strategies.
- SEC Inspector General Kotz leaving agency. Reuters.