|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Key People||Gerald A. Hanweck, Jr., founder and CEO|
|Products||Financial Services Provider|
Hanweck (formerly Hanweck Associates) is a financial services provider specializing in risk management systems and technology for institutional investors. Hanweck Associates pioneered commercial GPU-based computing solutions for the financial industry with products such as Volera, and is a leader in financial computing. 
Hanweck delivers real-time risk and margin analytics on global derivatives markets for banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds, central counterparties and exchanges.
Hanweck was founded in 2003 and moved from consulting into product development in 2006.
On February 4, 2020, Cboe Global Markets announced it had acquired Hanweck, along with the portfolio management provider FT Options. Cboe said it would integrate Hanweck's services with Cboe Information Solutions.
Products and Services
Volera is Hanweck's low-latency, real-time options analytics engine.
- Gerald Hanweck, Jr., founder and CEO
- Michael Hollingsworth, Chief Operating Officer
- Tristan Bane, Belfast Site Lead
- Rosemary Dolan, Director of Client Services
- Alyson Dworin, Director of Finance
- Svetlana Kachintseva, Director of Technology Infrastructure
- Robert Levy, Head of Business Development
- Molly McGregor, Chief Marketing Officer
- Nicole Ojakian, Director of Human Resources
- Emily Sherrer, General Counsel
- Tom Watson, Head of Sales