|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Key People||Gerald A. Hanweck, Jr., founder and CEO|
|Products||Financial Services Provider|
Hanweck (formerly Hanweck Associates) is a financial services provider specializing in risk management systems and technology for institutional investors. Hanweck Associates pioneered commercial GPU-based computing solutions for the financial industry with products such as Volera, and is a leader in financial computing. 
Hanweck was founded in 2003 and moved from consulting into product development in 2006.
Products and Services
Volera is Hanweck Associates' low-latency, real-time options analytics engine.
- Gerald Hanweck, Jr., founder and CEO
- Michael Hollingsworth, Chief Operating Officer
- Tristan Bane, Belfast Site Lead
- Rosemary Dolan, Director of Client Services
- Alyson Dworin, Director of Finance
- Svetlana Kachintseva, Director of Technology Infrastructure
- Robert Levy, Head of Business Development
- Molly McGregor, Chief Marketing Officer
- Nicole Ojakian, Director of Human Resources
- Emily Sherrer, General Counsel
- Tom Watson, Head of Sales
- Hanweck Associates Integrates with SpryWare to Accelerate High-Performance Options Analytics. Businesswire.
- About Us. Hanweck.