Illinois CPA Society
|Illinois CPA Society|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
The Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)  is a statewide, professional membership organization dedicated to enhancing the success of all Certified Public Accountants.
Founded in 1903, ICPAS is the fifth largest state CPA society in the nation.
Its mission  is to advance the highest standards of professional ethics and excellence and provide the highest value knowledge, information services, and advocacy to help members be successful.
- Provide a vehicle for member interaction and knowledge exchange
- Assist members in their professional growth and development
- Enhance the quality of performance of CPAs
- Represent the professional views of members
- Promote public awareness of the value and diversity of CPAs
- Attract quality individuals to the CPA profession
ICPAS represents the needs of more than 27,000 Illinois CPAs in public accounting, corporate finance, government and education. It also serves three affiliate member groups: students, educators and related finance professionals.
Elaine Weiss serves as president and chief executive officer.